Saturday 2 July 2011

First Post

So, my partner and our friends use this to post their gaming and painting things. So I was advised this would be a good place to post some cake related things too!

So yeah, I game, and paint, and make cake. Some times its to do with gaming, but not as often as I would like. Other times its requests for more normal cakes, but I will be posting some of my older designs on hear over the next following months.

See I'm not in a position to be able to do much baking right now so it will be some time next year before I start taking more orders on a serious level. Doesn't mean I cant start loading up the work I have done so far!

I'll post the cakes on a cake to cake basis, so please give me your comments good and bad as I am always keen to learn! 

Thank you for listening to me ramble.

Coz

No comments:

Post a Comment