Sunday 3 July 2011

Castle Cake

I tend to give any cake ago, if you have an idea and you want me to try it then I will see if there is a logical way of doing it. This cake is a Castle cake, done originally for a little girls first birthday, it was all vanilla cake with vanilla butter icing and jam.

The base is a 9 inch cake, there are straws in the towers to hold them in place all the way through to the base. I was please with the way this one turned out, the tops are just pink paper made into cone but there to hide the secret sweeties underneath :)

 Ohhh the sweeties!
Ahhh the pink of it all.

1 comment:

  1. For some strange reason... I really want to eat a cake... Can't imagine why...

    Hehe, nah, it is cool to see you putting a gallery of these up Coz'. Your cakes are awesome!

    ReplyDelete