Thursday 12 July 2012

Megadeth Cake

This was done for a lady I work with, her daughter was 18 and she loves Megadeth, so when I asked 'what do you want my to put on the cake that shows this?' 
She promptly replied with 'Oh that bleeding, dead skull thing... You know what I mean!'
At the time I did not, but I just nodded and said 'Oh yeah, of course I know what you mean, I'll make it look as realistic as I can...???'

So I came home and asked the wonderful Internets all my questions, and that's when Vic Rattlehead popped up as the bleeding, dead skull thing... And here he is on that very cake I made!

t


1 comment:

  1. Omg I love that cake, my boyfriend's birthday is coming up and i really want to make this! What did you use for the 3D design on the top and for the bones? x

    ReplyDelete